Why I like Fashion

Okay so I like fashion. It's cool to me. Wow these sentences are very basic. Let's step it up a bit. Humans Are pretty shallow. We judge books by the covers. I know I do. The fact is, there is a billon dollar industry devoted to making that cover as incredible as possible. Wow this is really not going anywhere. Maybe I don't know why I like fashion. Let me write in the next paragraph about what I like about fashion.

I like red clothes. I like when an outfit is all one color. I like when shoulders are bold or pointy. I like when heels are high. I like when skirts are long and flowy. I like lots of textures. I like bags with a chain for a strap. I like high waisted jeans. I like embellishments. I like turtleneck sweaters. I also like chunky sweaters. I like when things are tucked in. I like when a certain trend moves like a wave and then all of the sudden everyone is wearing it. But then EVERYONE is wearing it and I get irritated. But I like getting irritated. I like things that look expensive. I find it funny how people get away for selling t-shirts for $100. I like gucci ghost totes. I like chanel purses. I like Balmain Blazers. I like YSL Blouses. I like Acne Studios eyewear. I like Balenciaga Coats. I like Off White Belts. I like Gucci Editorials. I like Vogue covers. I like Anna wintour. I like Alton Mason. I like fashion shows. I like Photoshoots. I like the Met Gala. I like the status. I like the atmosphere. I like it.

That was a lot so I don't think a third paragraph is very necessary.

Comments

  1. This right here is why I can't blog. My ideas are always everywhere. Half the time I don't even know what I'm saying. Okay goodbye again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Computing Post