First Computing Post

This is my first computing post. I don't like to do homework but I am doing it anyway because I have to. is that a good enough reason. because I have to? What else is there? I do my homework because that way I can get a good grade. Why do I need a good grade? Because I have to. That is annoying and I'd rather not do it.

Do I want to be in school right now? I just escaped 4 years of school that I did not enjoy very much. Now I'm in school for another 4 years. The only difference is that I'm paying astronomical prices to be here. I'm paying thousands of thousands of dollars to go to a place I don't even want to go to? Why? Because I have to. I'm putting myself in thousands of dollars of debt because I have to? Wow, I feel stupid. Oh well...I guess I have to.

I started a business, built a clothing line, produced 4 fashion events, got published in Vibe magazine, Vogue Magazine, worked behind the scenes at fashion week and landed a paid internship with fashion designer Tanya Taylor who has worked with influencers like Kerry Washington, Michelle Obama, Beyonce, and countless others. I did all of this without school. What the hell am I doing here? Right, because I have to. Kay Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I like Fashion